It feels like only days ago that I was curating all the links I’d bookmarked in August to share with you and now it’s October. Before I know it, it’ll be my birthday and I’ll be having some sort of breakdown! But that’s a whole other post for a completely different time.
Anyway, what little gems did I stumble across on the wonderous thing we call the world-wide web? Here we go…
Other Places You Can Find Me This Month
* I reviewed About Time for Filmwerk
* I’m officially a Prezzybox Pundit
* I reviewed Caviare Days and Hunter and The Bear for Glasswerk
Things I’ve Learnt
* 101 fashion tips and tricks every girl should know – I’ll be using the vodka trick on vintage finds from now on
Blog Posts I’ve Loved
* On Labor Day, Jamie from Paint The Gown Red shared an idea that I could really get on board with
* Domestic Sluttery made me want more books
* Laura from Wrapped Up In Rainbows inspired me to get involved in the Snail Mail Collective
* Laura has been going on alphabet dates with her other half Chris. I like how imaginative they have been forced to become. I might give it a try with Tom. Would you want to know about what we think up if we do it too?
* I bloody love gin so when Domestic Sluttery told me I could have a gin and tonic bath I couldn’t believe my two favourite things where combining in a way I’d never imagined
* Another Domestic Sluttery post with the most insane dresses ever! I think I want to be a sequined cartoon beefeater
* The DS girls did also introduce me to my new dream wardrobe though. I heart Coco Fennell too much
* Gala Darling teaches you to kick your own ass with love
* How Kapow is one of my most favourite shops and they’ve just launched their new website. Be still my quivering purse!
* If you’re having a bad day, listen to these animals
* Epic highlights from the Beard and Mustache Championships – amazing follicles
Anything I’ve missed that you loved in the last month? I’d love to see what tickled your fancy on the internet last month (you know in the family friendly way), leave me a comment and tell me your favourite links.